Who we are
Our website address is: http://smartmommies.in/.
We at Smart Mommies are committed to providing you with a fun, safe, and informative website, without the worry of your personal information being used inappropriately. While you are on smartmommies.in, some information is gathered about you. This information, which is typical of most websites, helps us to know how many people visit the site and how we can best serve you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
– If you register for information or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided. Smart Mommies does not store any credit card information, only your Paypal email address. We never see your credit card information, only Paypal does.
– Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
– Any communication you use on our website or to Smart Mommies staff or its assigns, this includes contact forms on the site, email communication, commenting on the website, etc.
Circumstances may arise when we may need to gather information about your computer to help provide appropriate services or products to you or to prevent SPAM. This information may be shared with advertisers on Smart Mommies.
Use of Your Personal Information
– Any commitment we make on a contracted basis with you or with others.
– If information is requested from Smart Mommies concerning services or products that we offer, we may use your personal information.
– Notification updates, changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
– Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of parenting goods or services related to a previous sale if we feel you might be interested in additional products, books, apps, or other parenting products.
– Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
– Personally identifiable data about you, which could be used to disclose your identity, is never shared with third parties without your consent.
Storing Your Personal Data
Transmission of data on the internet is inherently insecure. We do not and cannot guarantee the security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take reasonable steps to provide security. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. The only way to be truly safe is to not transmit any data to SmartMommies.in.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Disclosing Your Information
Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
– This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
- Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
- Legal requirements may force us to share your information.
- Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
Third Party Links
Contacting Smart Mommies
We may be contacted by emailing info AT email@example.com