Top 12 Economical and Best High Chairs for Babies in India
Feeding a toddler can be a tedious work sometimes. Running around while trying to feed a toddler can be frustrating. To restrain your kid and avoid making a mess in the whole house, you need a feeding chair. The feeding chair helps to restrain the child so that a mother does not have to run around the house with food trying to feed the child. Most importantly, a feeding chair helps to instill proper table manners to the baby while he is still young. Apart from that, a feeding chair helps the family to enjoy a meal together.
The feeding chair comes with a hook that you can attach to the dining table and your baby will be in mid-air but contained. Using a high chair will go a long way to prevent the mess that is brought about by food spillover. Besides that easy feeding procedure, the high chairs can be used when going out, on social parties, restaurant or a party. Instead of your child moving from one room to another, you can use a high chair to secure your child in one spot.
The market is laden with numerous types of high chairs. There are high chairs with hooks, convertible high chairs, portable baby chairs, and booster chairs. This can make it very difficult to know which chair you can buy for your child. In this write-up, we will present the best chairs in the market today based on the features that the chair has to offer.
A good high chair should be high enough so that your child can reach the table. The child will sit upright and be able to reach the feeding tray in front of him. This will make your baby feeding much easier.
Chicco Polly 2 in1 Highchair Timeless
|BAYBEE LittleHug Baby High Chair
|LuvLap 3 in 1 Convertible Baby High Chair
|R for Rabbit Marshmallow
|Fisher-Price 4-in-1 High Chair
|Graco High Chair
What to look for in a high chair
Baby may be using a high chair from 6 months all the way to age 3, when he can graduate to a booster. When shopping for a high chair, ask yourself these questions to find the best fit for your family:
- How much space do you have?
You’ll needto be able to easily maneuver and reach so you can feed your child whilehe is sitting in the high chair.
- Can this high chair grow with
baby? Depending onthe chair, he may be able to use it from infancy right on through thetoddler years. These days, many high chairs easily grow with baby, converting from an infant seat to a toddler booster and then to a chair.
- Is it easy to clean? When your baby becomes a toddler, he will start to learn
to feedhimself. You’ll need a high chair that’s easy to clean because there will be spills, splatters andcrumbs. Consider a high chairwith removable parts or materials that can be wiped down easily to make cleaning easy.
- What kind of tray does the chair offer? Adjustable? Removable? Dishwasher safe? Look for a wide, sturdy and removable option that offers easy clean-up.
- Can you fold and store the chair? This will likely be especially important for families with smaller kitchens.
- How comfy is it?
After all, an uncomfortable baby is not likely to be interested in mealtime atall. Soft, washing-machine-friendly padding or a well-shaped seat willhelp baby stay comfortable and ready to eat and explore.
- Safety. Always consider your child’s safety when buying any piece of baby gear, but especially when it comes to choosing the best high chair. You’ll want to make sure your seat features a restraint system like a 3- or 5-point harness, good stability (if the chair has wheels, make sure they lock in place).
The following are the top 12 high chairs for Indian babies:
Polly is the new exclusive high chair by Chicco. It is the only one equipped with an innovative system to adjust the width of the back to adapt to the growth of the child from birth to 3 years
ows child growth
- Seat can be adjusted to 6 height
- Ultra compact when closed
- Tray can be hunged on the rear legs of the high chair when it is used as a table mode
- Backrest reclines to 3 position
- Height adjustable footrest
As the name suggests, this high chair can be converted from a high chair to a low chair. It also has a study table. It is ideal for toddlers.
The chair comes with a detachable seat cushion. It has a 5 point safety harness to ensure the safety of your child. The legs are also anti-skid to prevent your baby from toppling over. It also has a 5 in 1 convertible model and the height can be adjusted.
- Safety 1st – en71 certified which is
moststringent certification defined by European standards for the safety of babies and toddler. Every minor point is considered to give the safest product to your baby
- This proudly little hug high chair. Three-position recline accommodates even the youngest eaters and the leg support can be reclined to allow your child to relax after feeding. When closed
it occupiesvery little space.
- The frame can be adjusted to different heights to fit any table or tray.
Full-sizeseat pad is spill-resistant and machine washable. Storage bag available. The food tray can be used as a very practical, small tablemat. Can easily remove traywith one hand, fewer germs – sanitize feeding tray right in the dishwasher
- The seat cushions are very thin
The chair comes with a transparent food tray which is easy to clean. It is available in three different colors to choose from. It has a 5 point safety harness and the seat cover is removable for cleaning. You can convert the table into a play or study table according to the needs of your child.
It has an anti-skid feature making it very sturdy for your child to play on. The chair is ideal for toddlers from 6 months onwards.
- It has a 4 in 1 convertible ability
- The seat cover is removable for easy cleaning
- It comes with a 5 point safety harness to ensure the safety of the child
- Available in different colors
- None was found
This high-quality chair is available in 3 different colors with 7 height adjustable setting. It has 3 reclining models and adjustable footrest. The seat cushion is removable for easy cleaning. It also has a 5 point safety harness.
The chair comes with storage space under the seat and it can easily be folded for easy storage. The food tray is also removable hence you can clean it easily. It can hold up to 20 kg weight and a child can use it up to the 5th birthday.
- It is easy to clean
- It can be folded
- It is portable
- It has height adjustment
- It comes with 3 reclining modes
- Safety belt came in hands of baby
Designed in Italy, Chicco’s 360-degree rotating hook-on chair has an innovative seat that locks in 6 positions for happy and interactive mealtimes. Face baby toward mom for one-on-one feeding. Face baby out to keep him happy and let others entertain him. Face him forward toward the table for regular mealtimes with snap-on tray.
- Innovative seat locks in 6 positions for happy and interactive mealtimes
Snap-onserving tray provides a neat and clean surface for meals at home or away
- Machine-washable fabric seat pad and dishwasher-safe tray make clean up easy
- Compact fold and deluxe carry bag makes travel and storage simple
- Usage: For children from 6 to 36 months, up to 37 lbs, who can sit upright without help; Rotates 360 and locks in 6 positions to facilitate feeding from multiple angles; Includes snap-on serving tray
- Cleaning is little difficult
The chair is made of pine tree hence it is long lasting. The chair has a 2 point safety harness and 3 functional usages. The wooden part makes the chair very sturdy. It also comes with removable cushions for easy cleaning.
The chair is convertible and it can be converted into a chair with feeding table, study table or a simple high chair.
- The food tray has a water bottle holder
- The pine wood makes it of very high quality
- The food tray is detachable for easy cleaning
- It is easy to assemble
- It cannot be folded
- Mobile Tower Radiation Effects on Pregnancy
- Which TV is Best for Eyes in India – Top 5 Picks For Your Kid 2019
- Which is the best air purifier for home
- Top 5 Air Conditioner with Air Purifier In India
- How to use a Nebulizer on a child
It is a pure Indian company and it is made specially to meet the table needs of an Indian child. It is a traditional high chair that is made from wood thus making it very sturdy. The chair comes with a three-point safety harness for the security of your child.
This high can be folded for easy storage and it is ideal for kids above 1 year. The food tray is permanently attached. It comes with a footrest where your child can rest his feet. The chair comes with a storage space where you can store the baby essential things.
- It can be folded hence storing it is easy
- The wood used makes it sturdy and durable
- It does not require any assembling
- The straps used are not of high quality.
- It is not convertible but can be used only as a high chair
Quick-Clean Convenience makes clean-up quick and easy! The
- Place it on the floor, or use it on a chair!
- Grows with baby!
Two heightand two tray adjustments for just the right fit, and the dishwasher-safefeeding tray removes for use at the table.
- Built-in Fastfinder wipes dispenser for easy cleaning.
- Folds compactly, with a shoulder strap for easy carry.
- Non-skid feet for floor use
- Securely straps to most kitchen or dining chairs
- Fits children up to 50 lbs., and the tray removes for toddler booster-seat use at the table.
- Adjustable 3-point restraint.
- No height adjuster in the box.
LuvLap enriches the parenthood experience. Their products are tested and certified ones. Their products include strollers, high chairs, walkers, baby carriers, tricycles, and many more. Moreover, their products undergo many quality checks.
The high chair is designed ergonomically to ensure the comfort for baby. Also, it has an attractive color and straps to secure your baby from slipping. Moreover, it is provided with an attachable, detachable food tray for having comfort meals.
- 5 Point safety harness, keeps baby secure and comfortably seated
- Seat height can be adjusted to 6 heights as per convenience
- Adjustable 3 position seat recline
- Adjustable 2 position shoulder height
- Adjustable 3 position dining tray
- Wheels with stopper, for easy moving across rooms
- Removable and washable seat pad
- Wide multipurpose tray with detachable and washable food tray
- Easy and Compact folding
- Suitable for children who can sit up unassisted 6-9 months up to 36 months
- No Cons
10. Syga High chair
It is a convertible chair which can be converted into a miniature stroller for the baby. It is made of high-quality plastic and it comes with a 3 point safety harness. The food tray is detachable for easy cleaning.
The chair has a 4 height adjustment and 2 reclining seat modes hence it will grow with your child. The chair has a 3 in 1 design making it very versatile. It can be used as a high chair, booster chair and as a car seat. The legs can be attached with 4 wheels to make it a trolley to be pushed around.
It also has a storage space under the seat and the food tray is detachable for easy cleaning.
- The food tray is detachable for easy cleaning
- It has a 3 in 1 design
- The height is adjustable to 4 different heights
- It can be attached with wheels to convert it into a trolley
- It is made of high-quality plastic hence it is durable
- It comes with a 3 point safety harness.
- Foot rest is not adjustable
The fisher-price 4-in-1 high chair starts off as a high chair for infants, with a large dishwasher-safe feeding tray and machine-washable seat pad that resists stains and spills.
As the baby grows, you can easily convert the high chair to a two-piece feeding chair and stool set. Use it with or without the tray! Remove the feeding tray and fold the chair legs under and the 4-in-1 high chair becomes a toddler booster seat that easily straps to most chairs so toddlers can join you at the table.
And when you no longer need it for feeding little ones, the 4-in-1 high chair can easily be transformed into a learning table and chair that gives kids a place of their own to sit, learn and play.
- Easily converts from one use to another
- 3-Point restraint
- BPA free feeding Tray
- High Chair Mode Storage: While in high chair mode, you can keep your baby’s bibs, towels, and toys within easy reach
- It can be folded
- It’s a bit too high compared to usual high chairs for kids
12. Graco High Chair
It comes as a 2 in 1 high chair which can be used as a booster seat or high chair. It can be adjusted its height to suit the need at the moment. The seat cushions are detachable and they can be machine washed. Also, the food tray can be removed for easy cleaning.
The chair is assembled directly from the manufacturer hence you do not have to assemble it once you purchase. It also comes with a storage space where you can store the child’s essentials.
- The seat cushion is made of high-density foam thereby giving your child maximum comfort.
- It comes in very elegant color shades
.It comes in very elegant color shades
- It has a safety belt to hold the baby securely while on the chair.
• None was found
When Do You Need a High Chair?
Because you’ll be nursing or bottle feeding for a while, you won’t need a high chair until your baby starts eating solid food—usually around six months. But you’ll get good use of it long after that, up to two or three years old or beyond depending on the seat.
When using a high chair, remember to:
Equipment that limits or controls a child’s movements, such as car seats, high chairs, cribs, small playpens, and strollers, should
be used only for what they were designed to do (safety, transportation, eating, sleeping) and not simply for confining the child to a space.
- Make sure the high chair cannot be tipped over easily.
- If the chair folds, be sure it is locked each time you set it up.
- Whenever your child sits in the chair, use the safety straps, including the crotch strap. This will prevent your child from slipping down, which could cause serious injury or even death. Never allow your child to stand in the high chair.
- Do not place the high chair near a counter or table. Your child may be able to push hard enough against these surfaces to tip the chair over.
- Never leave a young child alone in a high chair, and do not allow older children to climb or play on it because this could also tip it over.
- A high chair that hooks onto a table is not a good substitute for a freestanding one. If you plan to use this type of chair when you eat out or travel, look for one that locks onto the table. Be sure the table is heavy enough to support your child’s weight without tipping. Also, check to see whether your child’s feet can touch a table support. If your child pushes against the table, it may dislodge the seat.